MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the China forum!
歡迎來到新的 MG 路華/罗孚 中文論壇!

請各位自我介紹吧

我叫Andy, 現在住在英國, 是從香港來的 :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,734 Posts
I didn't realise my computer could display chinese characters :)

Some of those look really complicated and kinda bleed together. Are you sure they're really letters, andy? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,387 Posts
Steve said:
I didn't realise my computer could display chinese characters :)

Some of those look really complicated and kinda bleed together. Are you sure they're really letters, andy? ;)
From Google translate:

□g welcomes □ Miao calls mediocre □ MG the road □A/ Luo trust Chinese □□□□! □□ each oneself lies between □B I calls Andy, □F in lives in England □□, is □ south 愀 □□ Miao □ :confused:

Some of them are real letters! - wonder if Andy has a Chinese keyboard for typing them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Windy said:
From Google translate:

□g welcomes □ Miao calls mediocre □ MG the road □A/ Luo trust Chinese □□□□! □□ each oneself lies between □B I calls Andy, □F in lives in England □□, is □ south 愀 □□ Miao □ :confused:

Some of them are real letters! - wonder if Andy has a Chinese keyboard for typing them?
Did you translated them from traditional chinese? If not, please try that.

You don't need to have a Chinese keyboard, but you do need to download patch or programme to type Chinese.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,387 Posts
andy said:
Did you translated them from traditional chinese? If not, please try that.

You don't need to have a Chinese keyboard, but you do need to download patch or programme to type Chinese.
Google translate does not have a traditional Chinese option, or a Cantonese option either - I used simplified Chinese so that probably explains it.

Korean next - easy with an English keyboard and no patches; just as long as you can either touchtype or have lots of stickers on your keyboard. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
????,???

?????????ban, ?????

(translation: i could swear to my heart's content since no one gets what i'm saying...)

Mmm so it's true, where there's Chinese, there'll be a Chinatown, nevermind there's probably 3 of us here...

Which one of us wants to open a BBQ meat shop here first?

??,??, ?????, ?????????, ?????

?!!!

????,???, ???????,

???????!!!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top