MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
53 plate oxygen blue 5 door hatch, 122600 miles as of today, mot til March 16 2021. In daily use and I still think the world of the old chap but am sadly needing something newer for the trip down France to see my mum.

The good bits: all replaced in the last 18 months are the exhaust, front discs, MAF sensor, power steering/coolant interchange pipe, top hose under turbo pipe. Regular oil changes plus general servicing. Tidy enough body and interior though not perfect with usual small scratches and signs of age. Original radio working, rover rubber mats, original spare and tools, 2 keys, handbooks for all the stuff... he really is quite original. Comes with bottle of correct paint, spare o/s headlamp, wiper motor and linkages (just replaced one rod), lower part of top hose and any other bits I find lying around the shed. Starts on the button every day.

The bad bits: the clock has forgotten how to tell the time and gone on strike, scratches on front bumper corners, usual door handle problems and the drivers door handle needs replacing outside. Drivers door card cloth is coming away at the top. General tlc required I would say and I have nowhere to do it all as I live in a terrace with yellow lines outside to make things even more difficult.

Any sensible offers please, all offers considered but at end of the day this car could be used for the next 8 months with nothing doing to it if you are good at door handle manipulation!

Located in Preston, Lancashire.

sorry now sold

1 - 1 of 1 Posts