I know EXACTLY where it goes! That's why I said ''Errr why have you got it?" :lol:Google it and see where it goes
I had a midlife crysis about 15 years ago and got lots of holes poked through various bits.
If I said........
2 x 3.2mm
1 x 5 mm
1 x 8 mm
Non imediatly visible.
Not painful at all and self insertionCoalman, is it something you can insert yourself now or would you have to go to 'the bloke' to get it put back in?
Is it painful?
I'm fascinated, tell me everything :lol:
Not painful at all and self insertion
1. unscrew side bar.
2. apply lube (silicone seems best)
3. slide into urethra slowly (japs eye)
4. usually get a hardon at this point so let gravity do the work.
5. once fully in line the hole in the PW with the piercing.
6. screw side bar in.
7. removal of big end ball optional (it has a hole through it)
8. let the wierd sensations begin.
9. do the dirty deed with the missus.
10. toe curling orgasm for both.
11. have a piss standing up (ring in piercing = sprinkler)
12. remove and drop it in some sterelizing fluid or boiling water ready for next time.
Never insert it without the big end ball as I almost "lost it" when it slipped in too easily.
Initally.Thanks for that, I've never known anyone who has had it done (well not someone who has admitted it anyway)
Really really fascinating.
Did the actual piercing hurt?
"Toilet bowl looked like a scene from psycho." Jesus mg2:Initally.
Cotton bud (the big swab type) coated in anestetic aplied to the area.
Clamp applied (forceps with an opening)
Sterile piercing needle shown.
No pain what so ever.
Pain came the first time I went for a Pee.
Initally tipping warm water over it when you need a p helps.(good tip if any of you guys are thinking of getting it done)
Toilet bowl looked like a scene from psycho.
2/3 days and all is well again.
Re sizing hurts a bit but no blood lol.
10.0 had 1 of these in but it was too heavy to be comfortable,
If any bloke is in a steady relasionship and can do without for a week (healing period) I would recomend it.
You and your partner will benefit (especially your partner)