MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wondering if there are any Jordan fans in the house?

I work for them part time and I think he is looking very good for a good title challenge

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I'll think you'll find most around these parts are ardent Plato/Tordoff/MG fans.

Still though I'm actually pretty neutral all things considered.

He might have a good shot at the title if his luck holds out.

He is getting to be a pretty decent commentator also, I caught the highlights of the FIA European Rally Cross championship in Portugal the other day and was surprised to hear him commentating.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he started off and was quite succesful in rallycross when he was younger, thats probably how he manages to hold some of the slides he gets into!

Fair enough with most being plato fans ariund here, that does make sense with it being an mg forum!

·
Registered
11,387 Posts
I'm not sure that most are Plato fans, some will be but many will only be supporting Plato because he is driving the MG.

Andy should have a lot of fans, he is a good driver and so far a decent and fair one too. I'd prefer Andy to finish 3rd though, behind Tordoff and Plato.

·
Registered
cityrover
7,559 Posts
I am a fan of him, I am a fan of many drivers, but he is a stand out for me, a very good young talented driver who can keep up with the big boys.

·
Registered
mg_tf
8,321 Posts
I'm not sure that most are Plato fans, some will be but many will only be supporting Plato because he is driving the MG.

Andy should have a lot of fans, he is a good driver and so far a decent and fair one too. I'd prefer Andy to finish 3rd though, behind Tordoff and Plato.
Bloody hell, wonders will never cease - I agree with every word Windy has put in his post :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts