MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says. I had to move down to Surrey but as far as I can tell there are no regular meets down here. With such a beautiful area and nice roads to drive around, not to mention good pubs, would anyone like to get a meet rolling?

No to mention I've seen so many MG's that are clearly enthusiasts they must be on a forum of some kind :p

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Hi Mate,

I mostly organise the meets for the MG-R south lot.

Your more than welcome to join us at one of our normal meets. They are "normally" every other month during the winter but can be bigger gaps. They can also be more frequent in the summer! :lol:

We also move the location around. Our usual locations include:
Stroud (near Petersfield)
West Meon
Goodwood
Portsdown Hill

If its a bit too far, feel free to setup your own meet somewhere! :)

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mate,

I mostly organise the meets for the MG-R south lot.

Your more than welcome to join us at one of our normal meets. They are "normally" every other month during the winter but can be bigger gaps. They can also be more frequent in the summer! :lol:

We also move the location around. Our usual locations include:
Stroud (near Petersfield)
West Meon
Goodwood
Portsdown Hill

If its a bit too far, feel free to setup your own meet somewhere! :)
Oh excellent, wasnt aware of that! Those are all more than close enough for me to attend. Whens the next one?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Haven't scheduled one yet. (We post ours up over in the "England - South" section)

Should be one around End of Feb, or March. Will pop a thread up in the next few days to drum up interest :)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Hi Guys, sorry I didn't update this post...

I normally check the "South" area and not the South/East area!

I can try and organise one for in the new year if people like, maybe mid to late Jan?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts