·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All Welcome!
-------------------------------

Plan

Saturday 17th August @ 13:00
Location: Whiteways Cafe, Bury Hill, BN18 9FD, then on to the George & Dragon, BN18 9LW
-------------------------------

Please feel free to add the following to your Signature to alert people!

Next South Meet!
Saturday 17th August, 13:00 @ Whiteways Cafe, Bury Hill, BN18 9FD, then on to the George & Dragon, BN18 9LW.
>Thread here< :)

BBCode:
[B]Next South Meet![/B]
[B]Saturday 17th August, 13:00 @ [url=http://goo.gl/maps/W3RAz]Whiteways Cafe, Bury Hill, BN18 9FD[/url], then on to the [url=http://goo.gl/maps/22Xk1]George & Dragon, BN18 9LW[/url].[/B]
[url=http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?p=5652969]>Thread here<[/url] :)

-------------------

Attending:
Beatonator
beansontoast
fathead431
j70pauzs
cossie333
Chris
zs 180 bloke

Maybe:

MG-R South

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Well its been a while since our last one! Anyone interested in an August meet?

It will have to be one of the 3 for me:

17th Saturday
18th Sunday
31st Saturday

Thoughts on days?
Any you cant make?

Location thoughts?
Either Saturday for me as I have to work all day Sunday this time of year :(, Will have to leave the location to you more local guys ;)

Paul

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I abstain. I can't do any August weekend, I'm all booked up. But then I might have both cars operational by September.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I abstain. I can't do any August weekend, I'm all booked up. But then I might have both cars operational by September.
Booo hiissssss! :lol:

Ok mate, look forward to seeing you in September mate. Hopefully by then the only issue you will have is deciding which car to drive!

·
Registered
rover_200_95_99
398 Posts
id be up for this but can only do saturdays due to rugby commitments, so 17th sounds good.

Location and im just putting it out there but the grasshopper inn at westerham? There have been pistonhead meets there and i know there alot bigger but its a nice venue.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok well the 17th seems most popular so far.

Need venue ideas. Will take on board the 3 suggested so far. Will see who's up for coming and the location of everyone to work out the best location. :)

Always got Goodwood again, Portsdown Hill or A272?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Ok well the 17th seems most popular so far.

Need venue ideas. Will take on board the 3 suggested so far. Will see who's up for coming and the location of everyone to work out the best location. :)

Always got Goodwood again, Portsdown Hill or A272?
I'm not worried as it's always a journey for me but I look at it as a day out.....

Am looking forward to this ;)

Paul

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tad farfor me the last 3 after work but its whatevers easiest for everyone :)
No worries mate, I realise some places are further a field for others. West Meon would be a long drive for you. Although The guys from Winchester would find it a long drive to the Grasshopper Inn. I will try to find a middle ground where possible :)

I'm not worried as it's always a journey for me but I look at it as a day out.....

Am looking forward to this ;)

Paul
:broon: Good stuff buddy.

I will see what I can do to turn up, if I do it wont be in an MG/R but would be good to catch up with everyone.
Dude, what is going on with your car! Sounds like your having some bad luck? :err:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Beatonator said:
- Goodwood Hill, Postcode TBC
- Portsdown Hill, (PO6 3LS)
- The Cricketers, Duncton (GU28 0LB‎)
- George & Dragon, BN18 9LW
- Whiteways Lodge (Can be double up with George & Dragon), Bury Hill
- The Greyhound Pub, Crawley (RH10 3NW)
Prefered Choice
George & Dragon / Whiteways Lodge

Will Go
Goodwood Hill
Portsdown Hill
The Cricketers
The Greyhound

Won't Go
-None-

Original Post updated! PLEASE READ & VOTE!

Doing a bit of google mapping... the most central location is the George & Dragon (1hr 5Mins from Uckfield / 1hr 11Mins from Winchester)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts