MG-Rover.org Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
rover_45
2,604 Posts
oh crap I forgot about this :lol:
better chuck a bucket-o-water over the car tomorrow, missing some of my interior though because im doing this! haha

·
Registered
572 Posts
Some serious scrapage I hear coming from your car Robin :D plus I think ear defenders should be on general public sale at your expense.....**** that beast is LOUD! :yikes:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Good meet :) Weather could have been better at the end, but made the most of what weather we did have!

Need to be much more careful in my ZR when its wet, went round one of those roundabouts and it was heavily understeering! :/ Really had to ease off, was exiting the round about in the wrong lane because of it! lol!

Will upload the few snaps I did get early this week. Did anyone get any pics at the pub? I didnt grab any! Thought the pub was nice, albiet a little pricey, but where isn't these days (besides MaccyD's!) :lol:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Some serious scrapage I hear coming from your car Robin :D plus I think ear defenders should be on general public sale at your expense.....**** that beast is LOUD! :yikes:
I can vouch for that as you know,

But to be fair I'm still smiling now, thinking about it.....

In all fairness though I enjoyed seeing everyone, even though I queued on the M25 for over an hour and then another hour and a half on the A41 on the way home....

Cheers for a good meet guys!! ;)

Paul

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,828 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, lack of an MG being the biggest factor, will be getting it sorted on payday even if it means selling lots of stuff to pay for it. Fed up of not having a nice car I like to drive and am proud to own!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Good meet :) Weather could have been better at the end, but made the most of what weather we did have!

Need to be much more careful in my ZR when its wet, went round one of those roundabouts and it was heavily understeering! :/ Really had to ease off, was exiting the round about in the wrong lane because of it! lol!

Will upload the few snaps I did get early this week. Did anyone get any pics at the pub? I didnt grab any! Thought the pub was nice, albiet a little pricey, but where isn't these days (besides MaccyD's!) :lol:
Na I didn't take any pics - was going to when we left....but it was raining quite hard........ :( ;)

Paul

41 - 55 of 55 Posts