MG-Rover.org Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,495 Posts
sonic the hedgehog 1,2 and 3 for the sega megadrive!!!! also fifa 97 and 98 on sega wow that was epic!

super smash bros nintendo 64 as well as legend of zelda , as well as the upgrades on the game cube :)

topspin 1,2 and 3 on ps2 , as well as fifa :) also the original teckon on ps1 and steet fighter on mega drive and ps1 :)

on pc - age of empires!!!! wow i spent 12 hours on this once by accident!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
on pc - age of empires!!!! wow i spent 12 hours on this once by accident!
Wow, yes, definitely! Age of Empires was ******* epic, me and my brothers used to play for hours and hours and hours at a time. Definitely my second favourite PC game...

...NO, third favourite PC game, Battlefield 2 has to be second. It would be my first, but the gfx were always **** on my PC which spoilt it for me.

Can't wait for Battlefield 3; I'm thinking of building a top-end PC just for that game, it would be sooooo worth it.

I also enjoyed Age of Myhtology, although not as good it was still a good sequel.

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
PC - Command and Conquer Stuck between all 3 tiberium ones...... in fact stuck between all of the, (apart from renegade, that was ****) Then again Supreme commander wasnt worse.....
PS1 - Abes odyssey
PS2 - GTA: Vice City
PS3 - KZ3
XBOX - Halo

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Doom I & II
Duke Nukem
Fifa 99
Champ Manager 2
Half Life I & II
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Age of Empires
Civilization I
Sim City
Cossacks

There is the majority of my childhood right there! Good times :lol:

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
mg_zt
21 Posts
Sensible world of soccer :) (Amiga)
Syndicate and Syndicate wars (Amiga)
Dune 2 (Amiga)
The Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2 (Amiga)
Civilisation 2 (PC)
Freelander (PC)

81 - 89 of 89 Posts