MG-Rover.org Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
what a guy
6,972 Posts
Bristol:tumbleweed:Swindon
Does seem to have died off a fair bit.

I'm still here but without a (roadworthy) MGR unless I borrow Lauren's ZR. Plus my weekends are all reasonably hectic at the mo.

If someone names a time and place though I'll do my best to get there!

Car of the week this week gnu! And I think I spot my old TF in the background :lol:

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Does seem to have died off a fair bit.

I'm still here but without a (roadworthy) MGR unless I borrow Lauren's ZR. Plus my weekends are all reasonably hectic at the mo.

If someone names a time and place though I'll do my best to get there!

Car of the week this week gnu! And I think I spot my old TF in the background :lol:
I PM'd Matt last month to see what was happening and haven't got a reply yet. Are you in contact with him? Next meet is scheduled for Sun 27 Oct at Mill House, Emerson's Green, Bristol. We'll have to see if there is any further interest registered here...

I never even noticed - my zs car of the week :bgrin: and yes, that was your TF!

·
Registered
cityrover
311 Posts
I PM'd Matt last month to see what was happening and haven't got a reply yet. Are you in contact with him? Next meet is scheduled for Sun 27 Oct at Mill House, Emerson's Green, Bristol. We'll have to see if there is any further interest registered here...

I never even noticed - my zs car of the week :bgrin: and yes, that was your TF!
I should be there the end of this month.

Well done on the "car of the week" :)

·
Registered
cityrover
311 Posts
Thanks - CoTW :).

Not 100% sure I can make this month yet. I'll know nearer the time...
Yo, anymore news if you gonna make it this week?

And that goes to anyone else of the SW. I don't see why I shouldnt be there, weather seems to be changing for the better :cool:... don't wanna speak too soon tho

21 - 40 of 44 Posts