MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I wrote my bike off in September and have decided that I should heed the warning and not get back on. I still need a weekend toy though, so started thinking about what I could buy. I had a new BRM in 1999 and to this day is one of my favourite cars. I know that mine is not about anymore, (wish it was) but I have decided that I want another one! Does anyone know where there are any for sale? I would consider a restoration case as would love to save one from the scrapper, the other half would rather a bought something that needs nothing doing at all though! Please let mope know if you know of anything for sale, thanks.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found the BRM forum last night, I am still waiting to be accepted as a member. The one on eBay I am going to see today, I am just worried about the rust hole in the roof, if it was any other panel I could get it replaced but rust that bad in the roof will be so had to get rid of permanently, but I am trying to keep an open mind. I found another one, but when I contacted him he had already started to break it which is such a shame.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts