MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one watched Knockhill? Anyway...

Live qualifying on itv.com from around 15:40 onwards Saturday 6th September (assuming ITV can be bothered).

Live race day coverage on ITV4/ITV4 HD Sunday 7th September, 10:45 - 17:45.

Also live trackside radio available at http://www.btcc.net/live-zone/

Provisional BTCC race times:

Race 1 - 11:37
Race 2 - 13:52
Race 3 - 16:40

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I'm going both days as its my local track. Entered a competition on Facebook at 930am this morning and by 10am I had won!
Just hope Shedden keeps it clean and stops his moaning, getting very boring now. Hoping for 3 Plato wins :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Very good day for Turkington, the title is his to lose. MG taking a lead in the manufacturers title with there 2 best tacks to come. Would be a great way to end the 3 year deal. Hopefully they will stay though.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I do hope they stay in - but with 888 and Plato quite vocal about their feelings towards RWD cars having an advantage there could be some big changes.

Still, like you said, it would be great to see them win the manufacturer crown - especially if someone at MG UK uses that to advertise the cars!!

Ive just read that if Turks out-scores Plato by 12 points at Silverstone then he has the title.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Great weekend for Rob Austin, technically my face won a race as I am on his roof ;) Good weekend for MG too. It was funny at knockhill to see the amount of Scots that were not impressed with Sheddens driving. I used to be a fan but hes turned into an idiot. Him, Neal and Plato are all moaners imho and do the most dirty moves out of the grid. Jordan does the same when hes still in the title fight although he was pretty clean this weekend. Its ashame as clean racing can be just as enjoyable. Now Sam Tordoff has been a model professional, long may it continue!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
If Plato doesn't win it this year, then I hope Turkington does. Super clean and a great racer.
Apparently Honda are using the new Type R for 2015, as the estate has been a disaster compared to the ugly hatchback they ran last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts