MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone though about doing some form their Hi-Res stock photos?

I tried using some of the larger images of Steve (especially the two-wheeled MG6) ..... but even those are too small! :)

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Don't worry, I'll do some ;) The photos I uploaded were fixed to 800x533 for size and website reasons, the full size images are some 4500 wide! ;)

Although most of the 2 wheel shots (I have more!) are crops, but even so, they're still 2000 odd pixels wide.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Don't worry, I'll do some ;) The photos I uploaded were fixed to 800x533 for size and website reasons, the full size images are some 4500 wide! ;)

Although most of the 2 wheel shots (I have more!) are crops, but even so, they're still 2000 odd pixels wide.
I'd love some wallpapers of these too, they would look fantastic on my Mac (need at least 2560x1440 if possible :))

Thanks in advance for doing them.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Right, all done, just need to create the new thread with them in. I'll keep that thread closed so I can add new wallpapers on it, so any feedback can go here.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Any chance for anything in non widescreen format?

the 1920*1080 is ok but i run 1600*1200 and so i get the letter box top and bottom - or it looks rubbish if stretched :(

thank you :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts