MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone played it?

What do you think?

I've played most of the previous Call of Duties on Xbox 360, excluding WaW & both Black Ops.

At Christmas I got CoD:AW & CoD:Ghosts, have yet to open Ghosts.
Played Advanced Warfare and enjoyed the single player (Spotted how the story would pan out reasonably early!)

Playing Multiplayer, its a massive change from MW3 and my god its difficult to adapt. Some players seem to be so quick and all over the place, I struggle keeping tabs on normal targets let alone ones flying through the air! :lol:

I've managed to maintain a 1 Kill, 1 Death ratio, but I would like to bump that up if possible. So far out of all my loadout tries, I seem to play best with a BAL assault rifle with a MORS - Tumbler sniper rifle (Overkill perk).

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I haven't bought this one yet.

Im unsure whether to get it for the PC or Xbox One.
I have played almost all of the old ones (excluding the last 2)mostly on the PC but a few on the 360.

Its easier to pick up and play for 10-20 mins on the xbox (and more social), but I take it more seriously and do much better on the PC.

Ill probably get it on the PC when my mate gets his internet sorted and starts meithering me :lol:

I have heard it is a hell of a lot better than the last few.. which I thought felt like same old Cod for £50

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I haven't bought this one yet.

Im unsure whether to get it for the PC or Xbox One.
I have played almost all of the old ones (excluding the last 2)mostly on the PC but a few on the 360.

Its easier to pick up and play for 10-20 mins on the xbox (and more social), but I take it more seriously and do much better on the PC.

Ill probably get it on the PC when my mate gets his internet sorted and starts meithering me :lol:

I have heard it is a hell of a lot better than the last few.. which I thought felt like same old Cod for £50
I've been a loyal cod player for years however.................

After ghosts i decided i wouldn't buy another COD game again!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CoD 2 - LOVED Call of Duty 2
CoD 3 - Meh, Played it online briefly and wasn't as good, the single player was rubbish too.
CoD 4:MW - Loved this, thought it was great, both SP & MP.
CoD: MW2 - Enjoyed this one too, think I preferred the first MW though
CoD: MW3 - Better than No. 2

Didn't play any of the others, they just didn't seem that great. Got Ghosts for Christmas which I have yet to play, so hopefully the SP will be good, as I'll spend my MP time playing on Advanced Warfare. I reckon CoD:AW is well worth it. The singleplayer is fun, but predictable. Especially enjoy some of the gadgets like Threat Grenades.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
CoD 3 - Meh, Played it online briefly and wasn't as good, the single player was rubbish too.
CoD: MW3 - Better than No2.
Pretty much the same as me. I played cod 1 and liked that.. And I played world at war... Which I thought was really poor compared to modern warfare.

Again I bought mw3 bit thought it wasn't any different from mw2 :D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
CoD: MW3 - Better than No. 2

Didn't play any of the others, they just didn't seem that great. Got Ghosts for Christmas which I have yet to play, so hopefully the SP will be good, as I'll spend my MP time playing on Advanced Warfare. I reckon CoD:AW is well worth it. The singleplayer is fun, but predictable. Especially enjoy some of the gadgets like Threat Grenades.
Single player is the same for Ghosts as MW3 they copied and pasted alot of it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts