MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this on Friday - great game once you remember that you are driving a rally car - i.e feaqther the brake/accelerator as opposed to all out loud pedal action!!

Only thing that I am not liking is the length of the menus/loading times - but still many hours of fun to be had with this me thinks!

How be you bunch of lay about gam3rs anyway?

:bandit:
Chris

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
33% through it on clubman difficulty, loving it so far :bgrin:

the only thing I have to do again and again to get first place is the rally raid levels with the L200s, they do like to bash you about!!

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
33% through it on clubman difficulty, loving it so far :bgrin:

the only thing I have to do again and again to get first place is the rally raid levels with the L200s, they do like to bash you about!!
Buy the faster beefier one then :dddc: :lol:

Just found another thing that bugs me - there is no identification that you have 'clocked' a stage - i.e have beaten it on pro and supre pro (or whatever it is)....

Oh well - lets get some more rally drift action on :devil:

:bandit:

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
101 Posts
Just got this today and can't even start the game as i can't find the product key! have looked in the manual, on the actual disc, in the case, every where, can somebody please tell me where it is? i presume it's a xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx format like other games, but looking all over the show, please help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts