MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently compiling a list of members from various forums - or is it fora? I can never remember - who may be interested in purchasing a set of 'Crofts' Door finishers for the Rover 75 and MGZT, as previously described in this thread. Again, we need about 50 names. So far, we have about 30 signed up here http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=132023 . Once, we get near to the required number, David (Crofts) is going to approach the factory again for final details etc. We expect the price to be in the region of £50-60 per set.

If anyone is interested, please contact me via this thread or on the thread on the above link. At the moment, should you to add your name to the list, you are merely registering an expression of interest and not committing yourself to anything more binding

Happy New Year!

David

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Door Finishers

We are approaching the 50 required for the order.
Fortunately price is still similar.
U,K. orders £49.70.
Overseas Orders £52.80
PM me,or 'airedale' for my email address for Paypal (only method)
This will almost certainly be the last batch for manufacture.
Regards. Dave (crofts)

·
Registered
6 Posts
More Crofts in 2014

Just to say that I notice a new tranche of Crofts Door finishers are being progressed by
Discount MG Rover Spares on the 75andZTclub - see :-

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=169013

I have these on one of my 75's and they look terrific. For those who are not aware , these are metallic Chrome shell like items that fit against the door panel under the door handles. I will certainly obtain a second set for my other 75.
Highly recommended.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is an old thread going back a while - but as it was a repeat order, is there any chance of another one in the future? If so, I would be interested. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts