MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around much of late. A change in circumstance has meant my free time has melted away! I may be able to pop down to a meet this month, but if so it would probably have to be the 14th/15th. Any thoughts?

If not can always postpone until Jan 2014, should hopefully have freed up sometime by then!

Anyhoo, hows everyone (& their cars) doing?

·
Registered
572 Posts
I could probably make it, but it is a big if, pocket has took a major hammering the last few days £350 quid for a PS4 and my water pump decided to go on the same day resulting in another sneaky 300 quid pocket raping. now I know Robin is off to the Maldives I plan to kidnap him and go in his place! I need a break :D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok guys, I wont be able to do this and seeing as most of you aren't about either, maybe we will postpone it until the New Year.

3rd Weekend in Jan 14?

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,828 Posts
Beans don't give me that attitude, as always with me it depends on work, until my car is sorted I will tag along in someone elses car, will be good to meet up with everyone again.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Beans don't give me that attitude
You are welcome to come and fix the catalogue of errors that are making themselves known with my car :3

Next on the agenda is the power steering pump :3

All those times that I laughed at people because they constantly had issues with their cars has no come back to bite me in the ass.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shaun, still no running car!? WTF!?

Beans, dont let it get you down man, any other car would have issues and cost 2x/3x more!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Beans, dont let it get you down man, any other car would have issues and cost 2x/3x more!
Along those lines above, I have needed to change my bumper armature since a nudge in August.
For a length of plastic.
£84 on rimmers
£45 on Ebay

Shocking prices until I looked on the off chance for a 45 armature, found one on Ebay for 18 quid :O This is where it is so easy to be ripped off between Rover and MG parts remember to look for the alternative ZR/25 ZS/45! Even surprised myself at the price of power steering pumps - 15 quid I'm not going to grumble £500 on Rimmers they can forget it :D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah tell me about it!

Whenever I do a search for parts on ebay I always check for R200 & R25 parts. :broon:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts