MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ey up. Does anyone play Destiny?

I played it loaaaaads when it first came out, and just have a dabble every now and again.

What do you think of it?

I could do with some people who play it for the Raids! :lol:

(Xbox One )

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Haven't bothered with Destiny.

I have never really enjoyed Halo in the slightest and I've basically been told by everyone it plays like a Halo MMO. Seriously not what I fancy. :lol:

I've also been told its lacking in depth somewhat?

Although it does still seem popular, so maybe it's not as bad as it seems?

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah thats pretty much spot on tbh.

It could have been great if they went into more depth with the classes and characters etc.. and the storey is fairly naff.

As it is its just a 3 play coop with slightly different looking characters with exactly the same guns and health/armour and abilites with a slightly different "special" every now and again.

Once you have completed the main story line there is very little content to keep you playing.. and it takes a massive grind to get half decent guns and armour etc.

There are like 6 missions that you can do online "Strike Missions" (3 player coop mode with friends/matchmaking), or you can re-do the main story missions (on varying difficulty).. or play PvP which is a carbon copy of Halo multiplayer which I hated.

There is finally something called Raids (1 normal 1 DLC) which requires 6 friends (No matchmaking) and is impossible to solo or with just a friend or 2.. This is probably the most entertaining and varied gameplay.. but unless you have 6 friends all playing at the same time your stuck doing the same old **** :lol:

on the surface and first play through its quite interesting and fun. it just gets old very quickly once you have finished the story once :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts