MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if I'm being thick but how do I obtain my supporter's discount from the .org shop?

I've set up an account as required but there is no discount being shown at the Checkout and there seems to be nowhere to input the fact that I am a Supporter.

Thanks for any help,

Richard

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Hi Richard, if you view your User Profile and then click on 'Edit your details', you'll see under the first box of fields will be the subscriber discount code box. This contains the code you need.

When you checkout on the XPart site, during checkout you will be asked for your discount code.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve,

Many thanks for your help - I should have been brave enough to proceed and all would have become clear!

BUT......I now get a message asking me to "double check my MG-rover.org subscriber details as they appear to be invalid". I'm typing in rgsmg53 as the username and the 8-character code found in my user profile as you described. I've tried it a number of times either typing in or cutting & pasting - so I'm pretty sure it's not me mis-typing.

Is there something else I need to do as this is the first time I've tried to place an order?

Sorry to be a pain.

Richard

·
Registered
576 Posts
Subscriber code not working!

Has this been resolved as my subscriber code doesn't seem to be working either!? Site says invalid.

Pity as I've got quite a few things to order now with my R45.

Regards

Neil :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts