Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1980 MGB that I am having trouble getting through emissions. Since it was converted to Weber long ago, it may be a bit tricky.

One way around is to get historic plates.

To qualify for historical status in MD, the car needs 25 years old or over 20 years old and
"make that the manufacturer no longer produces, as verified by the manufacturer (supporting documentation required).

I have been told that such documentaion exists for MGB. I was wondering if you had heard of such a thing or know where I can find such documentation?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts