MG-Rover.org Forums banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Well it’s a goodbye from me. The financial ombudsman found in my favour, the finance company agreed with their findings and the car has now been collected. It’s bit of a shame as I liked the look of the car and it was comfortable to drive. I think the real issue is the lack of customer care and support by MG directly as in my experience they are really not that bothered
Well done for sticking with it.

It seems that MG aren't interested in keeping a good customer relationship going.

I cannot see modern MG owners having the same type of positive mentality like the old pre-2005 MG Rover owners who still rave about their ZR's, ZS's and ZT's.

Cheers..

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am delighted for you! I finally got fed up of the recurring faults scs.eps, seat bolsters coming apart, groaning from gearbox, door handles sticking,,,MG Motors UK don't give a SH*t in my humble opinion. Have got a tremendous deal on a brand new Kia Sportage via Carwow (JCB Ebbsfleet) £4600 off retail for little more than the price of a ZS exclusive. The dealer is buying my car back...but there again, my dealer has always been superb.
I think more and more people will get out. Aston Barclay are who Vauxhall Finance use. I have been keeping an eye on the MZ SZ's appearing and there have been quite a few.

Hope you enjoy your Kia

61 - 62 of 62 Posts