MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've just recently joined this forum and looking forward to picking up my new ZS Excite Auto this Saturday 07/12/2019. When choosing my car I was advised by the local MG garage that there were offering 3 years free servicing and a free 1st MOT for MGZS and MG3 models bought before the end of December 2019. It was for cars already with MG dealerships, rather than those which could be ordered. I was originally going to order a red ZS Excite auto, but went for a brand new unregistered model in white, to take advantage of the deal. I calculated the servicing deal to be worth around £860? Anyway, I couldn't find this on the Internet, but the local MG dealer - Bryson of Prestwick - had posted something on Facebook advertising this. Anyway, looking forward to using the forum in future.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That seems a good deal. My ZS auto is coming up to 2 years old and I'm expecting a big bill next month for its service. If anyone is interested it is running well with no problems at just over 11,000 miles which consist of local journeys and several over 100 miles and one of 300 miles to Cornwall from my Essex home. It always seems to get positive comments from passengers. Hope that you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
All the best...Chris.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hi everyone. I've just recently joined this forum and looking forward to picking up my new ZS Excite Auto this Saturday 07/12/2019. When choosing my car I was advised by the local MG garage that there were offering 3 years free servicing and a free 1st MOT for MGZS and MG3 models bought before the end of December 2019. It was for cars already with MG dealerships, rather than those which could be ordered. I was originally going to order a red ZS Excite auto, but went for a brand new unregistered model in white, to take advantage of the deal. I calculated the servicing deal to be worth around £860? Anyway, I couldn't find this on the Internet, but the local MG dealer - Bryson of Prestwick - had posted something on Facebook advertising this. Anyway, looking forward to using the forum in future.
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like the dealer was trying to reach their year end targets and decided to sweeten the deal with the free servicing and MOT.

You are correct that it is worth quite a lot of money as the dealer servicing costs seem to vary across the country.

With me being located in South East London, I have a feeling that I won't be seeing much change from £500 when my own 18 reg ZS Exclusive 1.5 litre is serviced in May 2020.

Cheers..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts