MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
4,443 Posts
Hi ,steve i ordered stickers on the 7th totallng 16,99 no sign of them yet is there a problem with suppliers or something?

pete

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Hi Pete,

No problem, other than my usual workload related ones. All the outstanding orders were all sent out yesterday, so you'll get them in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
cityrover
7,559 Posts
Mine came today, very fast delivery. Ordered two more as one went wrong (my fault) and I want another for the boot, cheers, great quality :broon:. Will put pics up when others are done.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
You don't need to have a PayPal account, when you go to pay, on the paypal site, you can either login with your account details or say 'I don't have a PayPal account' and pay by card instead.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I have now recieved the sticker I ordered, and I know I read instructions for applying them in a thread somewhere, but I am blowed if I can find it. Could you either PM me with the instructions or post them here?

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I have now recieved the sticker I ordered, and I know I read instructions for applying them in a thread somewhere, but I am blowed if I can find it. Could you either PM me with the instructions or post them here?
Pretty straight forward really;

Clean the area where you want to stick it (they're designed to go on the outside , btw). Peel the backing off the sticker (the thicker bit, the sticker should stay stuck to the thinner transfer sheet).

Then stick it to the car, get a credit card or something similar and use that to firmly press the sticker onto the car. Then carefully start to peel the transfer sheet away from the sticker, which should now be stuck to the car :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I ordered mine a week ago with the intention of having them for PoL.

Maybe if Steve's going to PoL we could pick them up from him and be refunded postage or something?

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I'm going to send the next batch out later today, so all being well with the Royal Mail, you'll have them for POL. I won't be at PoL as I'll be at Donington instead.

Sorry for the delay getting them out.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I still have not received them ordered 4-5 months ago now
Can you send me more details please - email address of the PayPal account you paid from & the date you paid. You won't have ordered them from the shop as it wasn't setup, so I'll need to check with Ian to make sure he got the order email.

email the details to [email protected] please.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.