MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2006 MG ZR +120 (HQM) 2004 MG ZR 105 (IAB)
9,093 Posts
Might be worth sending Steve Childs a personal message - I would think he will get an email notification of it.

He hasn't been logged in since 10th November, and due to other commitments, only gets round to dealing with merchandise orders every now and again. Rest assured he will send them out eventually, but you have to be very patient sometimes ;)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Ordered my sticker on the 28th October. Two PM's since to Steve Childs and still no sticker, and not even the courtesy of a reply!

Not happy!

·
Registered
rover_75
1,072 Posts
Ordered my sticker on the 28th October. Two PM's since to Steve Childs and still no sticker, and not even the courtesy of a reply!

Not happy!
I was considering some stickers, before I saw the not received messages in this thread! It's pretty bad form to not even respond to messages like that.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
its currently sat in the PayPal account.

I'm sorry I haven't been around, its simply down to being busy with work and not being on the site for about 2 months.

I've closed the shop down now as I can't expect people to wait weeks for stickers, so if anyone does want a sticker, I'd recommend contacting Dazzer75 directly.

For those who have ordered and haven't received them, I'll be posting them out on this Saturday coming - again, sorry for the delay and the frankly diabolical service.

·
Registered
2006 MG ZR +120 (HQM) 2004 MG ZR 105 (IAB)
9,093 Posts
You need to contact Dazzer75 (Locking Vinyl) directly for site stickers.

The merchandise shop no longer exists.

·
Registered
292 Posts
site

you would think that the sites owners could provide two free stickers to site supporters to keep this site going...loads of people dont come on here

101 - 117 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.