MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about a hunstantion meet.k a the coast road near the old light house or the car par park a bit further along. then a short run along the coast to wells/ maybe a stop . then inland and split up at the a47. All on sunday 3rd of may. unless someone else has any ideas

if i get a list/intetest of people i will do the ness. and arrange a run map and parking areas.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thinking about a hunstantion meet.k a the coast road near the old light house or the car par park a bit further along. then a short run along the coast to wells/ maybe a stop . then inland and split up at the a47. All on sunday 3rd of may. unless someone else has any ideas

if i get a list/intetest of people i will do the ness. and arrange a run map and parking areas.
Parking along Cliff Parade is unrestricted however it does get busy by late morning if it's a nice day.
I'd be up for coming along, family commitments permitting - see my comments on the F/TF forum.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What time arrive and set off? 9 am? Set off 10:30 or later if enough interest i could arrange parking area at wells next the sea. then a gather there before a run inland to the a47 where we could split up to home.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i am hopeing to be there just get back from amsterdam a few days earlier. be nice to meet up with local users in the area went to hunstanton today & saw a nice blue mgtf on my way in :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like there could be between 6 to 10 of us. not enough to organise special parking so i thought to park at the one on the side of the hill with the toilets. any sugestions welcome. so far meet up at hunstanton then a coastal run to wells for ice cream or fish and chips then a run inland to the a47 where we split up. hopefully the weather will be like its been over the last few days.

·
Registered
mg_zt_t
26 Posts

Hi
Is this still on?

Regards
Barry

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry i could not make it. did anybody go? And what was it like. i was stuck in kings lynn all day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts