MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
mg_6_gt
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Looking for advice or a guide on removing the ignition dock. I know you can get at it partly by removing the cover under the steering wheel, I know there are 3 screws, but seems possibly 2 of the 3 screws are very awkward to get to.

Having the start up issues and tried all other options so awaiting a replacement dock to arrive and was wondering if anyone else has done this and how they did it, or if someone can link me to a guide or post about this already.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Looking for advice or a guide on removing the ignition dock. I know you can get at it partly by removing the cover under the steering wheel, I know there are 3 screws, but seems possibly 2 of the 3 screws are very awkward to get to.

Having the start up issues and tried all other options so awaiting a replacement dock to arrive and was wondering if anyone else has done this and how they did it, or if someone can link me to a guide or post about this already.

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks
hi have you changed your key fob dock?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts