MG-Rover.org Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
First of all, a big thanks to Brendan for organising a great weekend and to Barry for pretty much putting together my 800 year old tent. Was great to meet the both of you.

A great spot to be in and what a brilliant 2 days as well :)

Sorry for the crappy iPhone photos but here are my pics...

The camp site:

That's Barry's MGF on the left, Brendan's in the middle and mine on the right.

Lined up for the run on Sunday morning:

Joined by Andrew and Clare on Sunday with his stunning Elise:

The magnetic force pull on the mahon falls must have been cut in the last budget but here's a pic from the car park:

Was a bit wet so the tops had to stay up, sadly... :indiff:

Anybody who couldn't make it this time should definitely try and make the next meet. Was a great bit of fun to say the least.

·
Registered
mgf
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks RB for putting up the photos. The meet was a success in that we had a turn out and many thanks to those that came. We even had a Lotus Elise. We did all we said we would. The Saturday travelling down to Dungarvan was great and topless was the order of the day. Sunday was misty and the run to Tramore was great with a short stop in Bunmahon, and then onto Tramore.The views were great to behold with twisty winding roads. Mahon Falls was misty and cloudy as you see and we returned to the Hotel at 5.00pm. As we now had a Southern Run we will organise another soon but we need more support especially from the Irish Enthusiasts. Again thanks to all involved.:clap:

·
Registered
mgf
3 Posts
Well it was a success and thanks to Brendan for starting the ball rolling. Despite the weather our spirits were not dampned on the Sunday morning as were not the pints the night before ha ha... We should do another one before the summer ends if possible. Fair play to RB putting up the pics ,the rain didnt do them justice. Though this was our first real outing we hope to attract more like minded petrol heads. So come along and see what your missing....

41 - 44 of 44 Posts