MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I’ve registered an account and can’t post or reply to anything. Can’t PM an admin, all I can do is browse.

When I try to do anything I just get an error message saying I don’t have permission. I’ve used the ‘contact us‘ option and so far nothing?

Is this normal for that particular forum, do I need to wait to be activated?

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
12,489 Posts
I saw that you registered on that site. Yes, I am a member of that site as well. You need to be activated and cannot post immediately. I think there should be forum rules explaining this, how much time need to pass.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Roverlike, it would seem that I’m just an impatient git :D

I’m approved now and all is well.

·
Registered
rover_600
109 Posts
I saw that you registered on that site. Yes, I am a member of that site as well. You need to be activated and cannot post immediately. I think there should be forum rules explaining this, how much time need to pass.
Don’t know about now but when I first joined the fact that you had to be approved to post was clearly mentioned. Find it strange if this is not still the same today.
Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
mg_tf
652 Posts
Just saw you over there M&G.
I joined a couple of months ago, after buying a ZT. Very active, tons of info. Read the stickies about common problems. Helped me sort my leaky boot (screen and light seals), power mirrors, and a bit of help doing my timing belt. Look for the bit about the bonnet release splitter box.

·
Premium Member
1,895 Posts
Welcome @Mean & Green : it's a lively forum I'm a member of since 2017 and I may say that it's hard to follow so many are the posts every day! ;)

Reactions: Mean & Green

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes chaps, I noticed it seems to be packed full of useful knowledge and very busy for an MG-Rover forum these days.

I’m pleased I joined.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts