MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my xbox one, delivered in 3 days! Cant wait!

Thats it really.

Going to get GTA V first....of course :D

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Congratulations ;)

Who's delivering it?

Yodel = broken in transit

Parcel farce = a no show (lost after entering the "Bermuda Hub")

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess What!

It's hermes!

And guess what!

They lost it! Yup, first entry is at 10 on Monday, nothing since then, Amazon has no idea! Been told to wait till Saturday and I'll get a replacement sent out.

Such a joke. They did the same to another thing I bought on Friday.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Someones Xmas present sorted then?

If it's any consolation Parcel Farce lost an entire bike about this time last year.

Once things enter the "Bremuda Hub" it's anyones guess where they'll end up.

At this time of the year "desirable goods" rarely make it to the origonal buyer.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Hermes and Yodel are the worst! Unlucky mate! At least you'll get it eventually! :lol:

On the plus side, the original might turn up at some point as well, if so... bonus! You know where to send it ;)

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So yeah it arrived.

And as it was with the Sony Z3, I'm dissapointed.

Expected greatness and after waiting nearly 2 hours for GTAV to install, I've found that....its no different than my 360. I dont mean the game, but the whole package.

Hopefully that will change. It just seems that the 'new gen' consoles and phones are really just improvements on the aging generation, with not much else to seperate.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
So yeah it arrived.

And as it was with the Sony Z3, I'm dissapointed.

Expected greatness and after waiting nearly 2 hours for GTAV to install, I've found that....its no different than my 360. I dont mean the game, but the whole package.

Hopefully that will change. It just seems that the 'new gen' consoles and phones are really just improvements on the aging generation, with not much else to seperate.
get a PC ;P they've been moving on in leaps and bounds, I'm about to go 4k ^^

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a PC too!

Have a 8 core AMD powerhouse running 16GB with a radeon 8750 and a laptop with geforce something, 8gb and i7.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
The one is pretty good as a home entertainment system as you can link it in to most digibox's and control your tv through it, with the Kinect it becomes quite intuitive too and the hand gestures are a nice touch for control (although mine is petulant and ignores my voice commands to turn on).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts