·
Registered
other_manufacturer
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Join the club, I was hoping they might actually keep some good drivers for a couple of years at least.

Bit gutted we have the Jumped up smarmy Aron driving for us, I just don't like the bloke, having said that he does have some pace etc, who knows how things will go.

Daniel well can't say I have ever noted any of his races really I am sure he is a decent racer and maybe will deliver some results.

Sadly the corporate bull**** doesn't wash with me, brand ambassadors, so far that has been said before. consistency is required and soon there won't be any drivers left to go to 888/MG.

I worry that there won't be a presence in the BTCC in 2019 after this 3 year deal is up, unless they release a new 6 or larger new 3 and race that instead.

It does make me wonder what the issue is with driver changes truthfully, is it 888 or is it MG or is it just drivers being drivers.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Bearing in mind 888/BMR is more or less the same team, it seems MG are just a feeder team for others to pick up the following season. Saying that, Dan Lloyd was superb last year, outpacing the factory Hondas in his 3 rounds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts