·
Super Moderator
12,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Administrator
cityrover
944 Posts
Hi there. So, I tried and was able to view the images when using both Chrome and Firefox, however, they didn't show when I was not logged in. Are you sure that you were logged in when you were not able to see the images @vDv and @mowog73?

Cheers,

Erik

·
In the Garage
mg_tf
32,805 Posts
I’ve tested it on all the bowsers that I have access to and can see the pictures on all browsers using Windows 10 & iOS 11.

·
Registered
mg_tf
10 Posts
Hi there. So, I tried and was able to view the images when using both Chrome and Firefox, however, they didn't show when I was not logged in. Are you sure that you were logged in when you were not able to see the images @vDv and @mowog73?

Cheers,

Erik
Yep. i am logged in. strange..

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1 Posts
Oooh. Just found this, nice work.

The 2003 onwards TF has the mini blade fusebox under the steering wheel, which looks like this.

Great info but i'm stuck. Got all the info on the underbonnet and main passenger comp fuses except a list of what this mini satalite box in the pass comp does, pic posted by CJJ 2-11-2012 shows the box next to the main fuses and i cannot find anywhere what they do. As there are 9 fuses mini and standard blade types i would like to know as they range from a 2 right up to a 30. . I've looked in the manual incl the electrial library section of the PDF's but cannot find the info. Help Help Help

·
Super Moderator
12,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Great info but i'm stuck. Got all the info on the underbonnet and main passenger comp fuses except a list of what this mini satalite box in the pass comp does, pic posted by CJJ 2-11-2012 shows the box next to the main fuses and i cannot find anywhere what they do. As there are 9 fuses mini and standard blade types i would like to know as they range from a 2 right up to a 30. . I've looked in the manual incl the electrial library section of the PDF's but cannot find the info. Help Help Help

That box you are mentioning is nothing else but holder of spare fuses and holder of tool for removing fuses. That is all.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts