MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
cityrover
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly I bought this with fond memories of my last one, 16 years ago when I was only 40, I'm 56 now and not in the best of health and struggle with this one, so its got to go.

MG TF 1.8 135 53 Plate In Silver. Black soft top with glass rear window, and matching black hard top. Black wind stop. Mega low miles 51000. Not the usual rubbish, Unmarked Interior, unmarked alloys with recent new Avon tyres, Excellent body work, runs perfect, just had new exhaust, new water pump, Cam belt and Aux belt. New MG badges front and rear. Just passed its M.O.T. ( 2 weeks ago ) with no advisories !! Lovely car that’s lots of fun to drive. Summer is here and its gonna be a scorcher apparently, buy now and enjoy the summer sunshine with the top down !! No history with it, and only one key and fob. Starts first time every time, doesn't lose a drop of water or oil and runs fab !!
Priced now at *** £1650 ONO. *** Will take P/X or straight swap for bigger car !!
UPDATE **** My soft top has been slashed so I have fitted the hard top, so the price is reduced as it will need a replacement soft top !! ***********

1 - 1 of 1 Posts