MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
mgf
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Can anyone recommend a good mobile mechanic ' Buckinghamshire' who knows what they are doing replacing a suspected H/G failure on MGF VVC 1997. I have read a lot of threads that all offer good advice but yet to have the chance to speak to someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to H/G diagnose and repair, recommendations on repair. Appreciate any help. 馃槉..

Premium Member
I do all my own work except the engine. in Russell i trust becuase hes got such a good provent rack-record. that all he does- head gaskets! i owuldnt have him around to change door locks or an exhaust system, track rods etc- but underfloor pipes, rads and head gaskets and hes your man. Ive known him for what must be 12 years now and hes worked on my sons and my MGTF. Look him up on Mobile Head Gasket Repair - MGF/TF - MG Rover Solutions

Registered
Jon and Claire Norris are experts in the maintenance and repair of MGFs and MG TFs .Brilliant at all aspects of diagnosis and repair of Head Gasket isuues. Can be contacted via their website at roughluckracing.com or via facebook

Registered
mgf
Discussion Starter #4
I do all my own work except the engine. in Russell i trust becuase hes got such a good provent rack-record. that all he does- head gaskets! i owuldnt have him around to change door locks or an exhaust system, track rods etc- but underfloor pipes, rads and head gaskets and hes your man. Ive known him for what must be 12 years now and hes worked on my sons and my MGTF. Look him up on Mobile Head Gasket Repair - MGF/TF - MG Rover Solutions
Wow !! - Checked site out and is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for your reply.. 馃榿:)(y)

Registered
mgf
Discussion Starter #5
Jon and Claire Norris are experts in the maintenance and repair of MGFs and MG TFs .Brilliant at all aspects of diagnosis and repair of Head Gasket isuues. Can be contacted via their website at roughluckracing.com or via facebook
Wow !! - Checked site out and is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for your reply.. :) (y)

Registered
Hi. Thank you for your message. I have emailed this morning both Jon & Russell detailing the HGF and asked for their availability.. Really appreciate your endorsement.. (y) :)

Registered
mg_tf
Hello,
Can the forum take it you have good evidence that the head gasket has actually failed?
Kind regards,
Austin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts