MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Newbie / fbh pcb , component identification

888 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Elijahs 
#1 ·
Hi all new here, could anybody tell me what C is in the attached image pleaese ?

Its the webasto thermo top pcb , the component marked C has burnt out and i would like to replace it ..... but i have no idea what that component is so it kind of impossible for me to search for it lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Gareth
HAMPSHIRE

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi all new here, could anybody tell me what C is in the attached image pleaese ?

Its the (FBH)webasto thermo top pcb , the component marked C has burnt out and i would like to replace it ..... but i have no idea what that component is so it kind of impossible for me to search for it lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Gareth
HAMPSHIRE

#7 ·
Its the (FBH)webasto thermo top pcb , the component marked C has burnt out and i would like to replace it ..... but i have no idea what that component is so it kind of impossible for me to search for it lol.
If you do not get any luck with the Rover 75 / ZT forum you could look up what other cars/ manufacturers use the same component and see if that is another avenue to explore.

You could send a photo to an automotive electrician in your area to see what they think.