MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive browsed through the south and south west area forums and the closest i can find to me is the swindon/bristol meets, is there any meets closer to oxfordshire area or am i welcome to pop along to the swindon meets as im halfway between both really.

Hope someone can help

Cheers

·
Registered
cityrover
311 Posts
Anyone and everyone is welcome of course!

If we do, been quiet past couple of months, we meet in Emersons Green. If you look at a past post there should be an address :). Hopefully there might be a bit of activity the end of this month.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Am i right in think that the next meeting is in chippenham? this would be a little bit closer for me, either way ill try and make it to the 27th if not to the one in february, what time do you usually meet? and do you always do it on weekdays?

·
Registered
cityrover
311 Posts
I'm not entirely sure TBH. If it is, shouldn't be a problem, shall try and turn up. Last couple of times, when it was at Emersons Green, I was there on my own -__-
It is usually the last Sunday of each month, and around mid day, 1300.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
The 2014 meets have not been set up yet. Sonic160 used to arrange them but he seemed to disappear autumn last year. I did try to contact him to find out what's up, but didn't get back. Without a co-ord, as Luke said, they sort of fizzled out. I suggest you post a new thread for a Jan 14 meet and see whether it's a goer. Keeping the same pattern as before (last Sunday of the month seems a good idea). I'm still up for them when I'm free.

·
Registered
cityrover
311 Posts
Sounds good Gnu, not sure how much I can do in terms of posts and stickys etc as I am only a registered user. But I am happy to try and do a meet the end of this month. Fresh start, see what people got for christmas and that, haha!

If so, looking at Sunday 26th January, 1:00pm @ Emersons Green Car Park, or I heard Chippenham Carpark, will need to look where the last location was (missed it)
People will have to shout and hopefully Sonic160 may rise back up (hopefully not from the dead) *Fingers crossed* aye

Luke_o:)

·
Registered
cityrover
311 Posts
Not to worry Gnu, hopefully see you 23/02. Still haven't fixed my heater haha, but ended up fitting new brake lights and nightbraker bulbs!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts