MG-Rover.org Forums banner

2181 - 2196 of 2196 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Are those V8 alloys on your ZT 190+ Sjonnie?

I now have a 2002 ZT 190+ very similar to your's (now added a pic to my garage) also with the same alloys, that I hadn't seen on a V6 before..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Haribo,

No these are 11-spokes. I bought the car second hand equipped with these alloys. Got myself a set of gridspokes for the winter.

AFAIK the V8 was sold with Apex alloys.

Greetz,

Sjonnie

·
Registered
132 Posts
I believe you could customise about anything in The last years. Alloys must have been ons of them.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Wileyfox Swift met Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
new to me 1800 zt

just picked my zt up last week. she's a 1800cc 54 plate 50,000 miles..
what a drive love the car...
got a few plans for her will post more pics after a good machine polishing...

·
Registered
86 Posts
new knob

purchased a new gear knob from rimmer bros, "deep sea green" with the plastic cap UKJ100421HEE
it was less greener than i anticipated but it matches the paint of my car ok. it's kinda black really... completely identical with the old one in build but feels different, needs more sweat and hand gunk to bed in i reckon, or i prefer the feel of old knob. purchased due to old one having a crack on the cap thing

·
Registered
86 Posts
cool for the ssummer ! :D

bought a set of dash fascias to replace my existing one, only the upper part though. it's now in dark oak and the bottom bit is still in walnut. got them from ebay for 19£
didnt bother swapping the clocks as i didnt want any more work

·
Registered
86 Posts
sorted out my foggy headlights

sanded and sprayed some clear coat on my foggy headlights.. not a perfect job but a bit better than before. absolutely ****** up my paint tho by using the wrong masking tape. :crying2:

·
Registered
179 Posts
looks good that. :hot:

is that British racing green? and are scrocco alloys a direct fit? are they still 18's?

Hi all, me again
So after I hit a pothole a few times my one rim was beyond repair so
I had to get new rims, and believe me it was not easy at all!
I had to replace the rims and after a few that did not work for the car
I found these in black I had to get used to it but now it looks hot?

Lemme know what u guys think.

PS I ordered some red MG stickers for the centre caps and new black and white badges from the UK

·
Registered
179 Posts
Myself I would have put the bonnet up first before spraying the lights. :wink: and used some news paper to shield the paint. :broon:

sanded and sprayed some clear coat on my foggy headlights.. not a perfect job but a bit better than before. absolutely ****** up my paint tho by using the wrong masking tape. :crying2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone.
These are my beauties:
1. John Silver /since 2007 - for outdoor activities/

2. John The Tea /from last year - for business activities/

2181 - 2196 of 2196 Posts