MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
cityrover
7,559 Posts
I will be there on Sunday, went last year, it was superb. I will be with my dad in his Gold Rover 600, V*** LAB, look out for us!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Great results for both MG's! Specially Neate who has taken some stick from some on here! So to be just +0.852s off Plato is great work.

Lets just hope that they both have good luck on race day, go MG!!!

·
Registered
cityrover
7,559 Posts
Well me and my dad had a great day, yet again, but we were ******* cold towards the end. Good day for MG I think, I did wonder if Plato had a problem in the last race as he should of walked it, the Honda's have less boost and more ballast. I got my MG cap signed by Jason Plato and Andy Neate, and they also signed my programme and gave me signed pictures. Rob Austin and his team mate Will Bratt also signed my programme, I follow his team as he is local to me. Me and my dad were talking to Paul O'Neil, he is a really sound down to earth guy. Very funny as well, my dad asked "I bet you really want to get back into a racing car?" to which he replied "nah it costs too much money and time, I just want to buy a house and move in with Steve Ryder" :rofl: :lol:. He also signed my programme, top guy :broon:!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts