MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see from a DVLA vehicle enquiry that amazingly the Rover SD1 in the film The Fourth Protocol is still around and wondered if anyone on this forum owned it, it looks great in the film by the way.

http://www.aronline.co.uk/index.htm?ftvprotocolf.htm

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for C419 YUE are:

Date of Liability 01 05 2009
Date of First Registration 14 03 1986
Year of Manufacture 1986
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 3500CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status SORN Not Due
Vehicle Colour BLACK
Vehicle Type Approval null

·
Registered
rover_75_tourer
993 Posts
Good news. How do you do that? Cannot see on DVLA site how to find out about a car. Would be nice to see if my old Midget is still going.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way this car has been discussed on other forums in the past, looks like it has been SORN for a few years now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If it's SORN doesn't that mean it's no longer running (at least regularly) so not really 'going' anymore? Beautiful car though... if it is owned by anyone on this forum... I think I'd find myself badgering that someone to get a look at it, even better - a test drive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see from a DVLA vehicle enquiry that amazingly the Rover SD1 in the film The Fourth Protocol is still around and wondered if anyone on this forum owned it, it looks great in the film by the way.

http://www.aronline.co.uk/index.htm?ftvprotocolf.htm

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for C419 YUE are:

Date of Liability 01 05 2009
Date of First Registration 14 03 1986
Year of Manufacture 1986
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 3500CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status SORN Not Due
Vehicle Colour BLACK TV c
Vehicle Type Approval null
If it's SORN doesn't that mean it's no longer running (at least regularly) so not really 'going' anymore? Beautiful car though... if it is owned by anyone on this forum... I think
If it's SORN doesn't that mean it's no longer running (at least regularly) so not really 'going' anymore? Beautiful car though... if it is owned by anyone on this forum... I think I'd find myself badgering that someone to get a look at it, even better - a test drive!
My dad owns this car it’s at his garage it’s been off the road a few years now
EFD71363-5B03-46BB-ACD6-80C61BACA7FF.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts