MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to put this up here for a while.

Midway last year, the old girl was due for big cambelt service. Ordered a whole bunch of belts and pulleys from DMGRS. Everything arrived all the way in "arse end of the world" NZ in exactly one week. Payment made on Monday, package at the door next Monday.

No hassles with the order, no hassles with the parts, and about 3x cheaper than buying through dealers in NZ. So if anyone outside of UK is wondering, happy to recommend.

Disclaimer: Not affiliated to the company in any way shape or form, considering I'm not even on the same continent. Mods please feel free to remove this if it's too much arse kissing for one thread.

·
Premium Member
mg_zt_t
21,899 Posts
Been meaning to put this up here for a while.

Midway last year, the old girl was due for big cambelt service. Ordered a whole bunch of belts and pulleys from DMGRS. Everything arrived all the way in "arse end of the world" NZ in exactly one week. Payment made on Monday, package at the door next Monday.

No hassles with the order, no hassles with the parts, and about 3x cheaper than buying through dealers in NZ. So if anyone outside of UK is wondering, happy to recommend.

Disclaimer: Not affiliated to the company in any way shape or form, considering I'm not even on the same continent. Mods please feel free to remove this if it's too much arse kissing for one thread.
That's the woid from Dahn under... :D

Having met the DMGRS man himself, bit of a diamond geezer in my humble ... ;)

·
Registered
mg_zs
84 Posts
I'll just post here rather than start a new one, Great service yet again, I've had various bits and bobs over the years to keep my Lseries going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts