MG-Rover.org Forums banner

21 - 40 of 4838 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
brm_ski, off topic here, but do you think your track brm could do "the run" dont know if you know what im on about here. i just know your from that area.

·
Registered
429 Posts
My 200 Vi

All the mods so far have been on the inside, next on list (after getting the head replaced) is de-orange, colour code rubbing strips and handles, 25 mirrors, door handle LEDs triggered from C/L. Then will be short throw gear lever, possibly an open gate on the gear change, HIDs.... the list goes on.

Stuart

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Pat on the back Jonesy lol, yes mate they are 17" RS GT's, stunning wheels, look even better in person.

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,512 Posts
see i thought they looked like the kei ones but then saw the rs gt and it confused me. cheers for clearing that up jonesy!!! I'll give you £150 for em mate??? :dddc:

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
see i thought they looked like the kei ones but then saw the rs gt and it confused me. cheers for clearing that up jonesy!!! I'll give you £150 for em mate??? :dddc:
Lol the shoes on them are worth more than that alone, the back 2 Michelin's are practically brand new.

The 17" wheels are pretty hard to get hold of (second hand) as well, ill probably keep these until I get rid of the car.

21 - 40 of 4838 Posts