MG-Rover.org Forums banner

**Show Us Your Cars!!**

1M views 5K replies 1K participants last post by  EgorShnider 
#1 ·
Hi after i post suggesting this i decided to do it.

If everyone could post there favourite 2 pictures of there cars so everyone can see.

Hopefully a nice mod will make this a sticky.

See less See more
#10 ·
not a 25, zr or a 200 but noone seems to talk to me in that section :(

so heres my zs...hope its allowed?!?!

here she is....tallulah looking lovely!

and another one with my step daughter modelling it haha! i shouted at her all that day because she kept touching the paintwork...missus had a go at me but at least car stayed looking good haha!

#16 ·
here ismy other halfs 220sdi....

and here is my GEN6 JDM CELICA SS3 GT....

the celica i know is not a rover but these are the 2 cars we own. For the un-educated of you out there JDM stands for japanese development motors, the car has only been in the uk for 2 years and is a full JDM celica ss3 with super strut suspension, a 2.0l (none turbo) 3s-ge engine and standard comes with 177bhp, this however has 210bhp after having alot of tuning done, 0-60 just shy of 6 seconds. Im getting a 3s-gte next which is the turbo version which can tune upto near 300-310bhp. Hope you like.

#19 ·
1997(R) Rover 214 Si 16v

nothing special for you guys but its my lil baby, needs a few more subtle mods, loving what the OP has done with his...i may copy a few of your ideas like the front grill, if you don't mind that is....

it has ZR Rear lights, 16" Hairpins, and ZR Matrix Seats, all cheaply sourced from my Brother lol...

Enjoy

Attachments

#26 ·
My 200 Vi

All the mods so far have been on the inside, next on list (after getting the head replaced) is de-orange, colour code rubbing strips and handles, 25 mirrors, door handle LEDs triggered from C/L. Then will be short throw gear lever, possibly an open gate on the gear change, HIDs.... the list goes on.

Stuart