Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnu

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last of these competitions run by myself the time has come to choose the winner. In a slight change to the previously mentioned scoring system, in view of the fact that typically in a month we get anywhere between 6-12 votes, in total, I am just putting the names of the entrants up for the poll and not each person up, the number of times they entered. This is because there are 39 pictures, and I think that the voting would get lost in the volume of entries.

Hope that is OK, we end up in the same place, its just hell of a lot less typing for me :)

To recap, the entries are:

MoonManMike #1

MoonManMike #2

MoonManMikw #3

MoonManMike #4

MoonManMike #5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DMJ160 #1

DMJ160 #2

DMJ160 #3

DMJ160 #4

DMJ160 #5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

batoutofhull #1

batoutofhull #2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

220coupe #1

220coupe #2

220coupe #3

220coupe #4

220coupe #5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve_G #1

Steve_G #2

Steve_G #3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coalman #1

coalman #2

coalman #3

coalman #4

coalman #5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rgt90 #1

rgt90 #2

rgt90 #3

rgt90 #4

rgt90 #5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

barkingdog #1

barkingdog #2

barkingdog #3

barkingdog #4

barkingdog #5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gnu #1

gnu #2

gnu #3

gnu #4

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Some fantastic entries, I found it difficult just to pick one. But in the end there was one that my eyes kept getting drawn to and that was 220Coupe's 1st entry.

·
Registered
10,015 Posts
There are indeed some great shots. Mike's number one also grabbed my attention, but I voted for the group of photos rather than an individual photo. Unless things change dramatically, it's looking like we have a clear winner ;-)

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well done to rgt90 for taking the final competition. Outstanding shots.

Thank you to all who have entered over the past few years.

If anyone wants to take over the running, feel free to start them up again.

Best wishes to all.

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
12,747 Posts
Well done and contratulations to all.

Congrtulations to rtg90 for this winning.

If there is interest to proceed with photography competition let us know and we will find a way, as I can takover as said before.

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
12,747 Posts
A runaway winner and rightly so. Congratulations.

I also would like to see the comp continuing. Maybe in the new year??
I opened new competition for this month. Lets continue now and see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts