MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this is best started now...

Who is going to Pride of Longbridge this year?
What's the convoy plans? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
rover_45
2,604 Posts
i'll be coming, I've got a few people already meeting at tot hill services on the A34 just like a couple of years ago
I've signed up to the cowley convoy but their route isn't very low friendly so I might give that a miss, its more fun making tons of noise and racing anyway :D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm that's frustrating.

I thought it would be good to meet up with you guys again, then head to Beaconsfield for the convoy with the South East guys. However after a quick google, it's a bit of a no-go due to the route.

So I have to decide between:

A34 > Cowley > Longbridge
A3 > Beaconsfield > Longbridge

Hmmm...

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just as a BUMP for myself and RU58ALL,

What time are you doing Totfield Services mate?

I think I'm most likely to still go up to the M25 to join the South East Convoy. :)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm still umming and arring over which route to take!
:lol:

I have a feeling I'll probably go up to the Beaconsfield services, only reason being, is that I stick to 70 so don't want to be arriving on my tod! :lol:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't see you at pol :(
I was in the South East stand. :)
I hooked up with Gshaw and the South East guys and ended up getting to PoL around 9:05! So my and gshaw were the first on the stand (AN).

I think I saw you, but didn't come over and say Hi, as you were queuing for the loo, and also were hiding behind a big bushy beard, so wasn't 100% sure it was you :lol:

Think I saw your R75 though? Guessing it was the super low one :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts