MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well, where do I start? Hey guys, my name is Brandon and I'm from the Caribbean 馃尨 more specifically Jamaica 馃嚡馃嚥. I bought my first car in August 2020 which happens to be a Rover 620SLI and it's truly a remarkable and comfortable vehicle and my appreciation and respect has grown so much towards this vehicle especially since I'm very tall, I am 6'5陆 so I do fit just perfectly. It is and automatic 4 speed with a Honda f20Zc 2litre engine. I am hoping to stand out with this car project in the Caribbean Dearing to be different and make an impact that older UK/German vehicles can make jaws fall to the floor. As I go forth in my journey I'd like to just thank each and everyone who will support and aid in guiding me in this project to perfection of a true European build. Much love. #JamaicanRover馃嚡馃嚥

Registered
Welcome to the forum :D

Good luck with the 600 project. You should check out the 600 area, as that will have focussed information for you. If you post there, questions are more likely to receive good answers. There are not many 600s left here due to corrosion. I guess you have a better climate to preserve old cars over there?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum :D

Good luck with the 600 project. You should check out the 600 area, as that will have focussed information for you. If you post there, questions are more likely to receive good answers. There are not many 600s left here due to corrosion. I guess you have a better climate to preserve old cars over there?
Hey yeah I realized the car does have a corrosion problem but it's not that bad I had one on the rear panel under the gas tank lid and two spots in the sun roof area but nothing to worry about... I live in the Caribbean so tropical warm Climate for the most part.... It's a bit chilly now but I do realize when the time gets cold 馃ザ... Moles and stuff come up on my leather and I keep cleaning it but it keeps coming back. Thanks much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts