MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping a mod or admin can help out here , my traders subscription is upto date and this evening my status has changed to normal member and my private message inbox says it can only take 5 pms , I had a message that somebody is trying to pm me can somebody shed some light on this please.

Daz

·
Administrator
54,941 Posts
Trader status is now dealt with by a sales team at the owners, not via the Paypal subscription now.

It would appear there have been some breakdowns in communication.

I will bring Cayne's attention to this thread.

·
Administrator
54,941 Posts
Their sales people should get in touch and sort it directly with you. I have asked for the paypal entries to be removed as they are causing confusion.

Hopefully Cayne will get someone in touch with you asap. The Admins or Steve no longer deal with this side of things I'm afraid, so all we can do is highlight the issue and get them to sort it with you.

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
If you go to user CP..

Go to paid subscriptions..

Trader has been removed..

There is only temp seller and standard now..

·
Administrator
cityrover
960 Posts
Hoping a mod or admin can help out here , my traders subscription is upto date and this evening my status has changed to normal member and my private message inbox says it can only take 5 pms , I had a message that somebody is trying to pm me can somebody shed some light on this please.

Daz

Hi Daz, I'll have someone get in touch with you from the sales team at Autoguide asap. They'll be able to sort it out for you as well. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please feel free to PM me if anything.

Regards,
Cayne

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Hi Daz, I'll have someone get in touch with you from the sales team at Autoguide asap. They'll be able to sort it out for you as well. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please feel free to PM me if anything.

Regards,
Cayne

PM sent regarding mine too :(

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
4,589 Posts

Regards,
Cayne
Can you do the same for me please - urgently?

I paid the £240 sponsorship fee a couple of weeks ago by Paypal and am disappointed to say the least, at still not being down as a sponsor or having my banner displayed.

I was going to raise a dispute with paypal to get the money back and go and sponsor another forum but hopefully this last resort won't be necessary.

Ron

·
Administrator
54,941 Posts
Ron, we have pointed Cayne at this thread, but could you PM him directly as well (AdminC) so that it gets his urgent attention that way as well.

Cover as many basis as we can :)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
4,589 Posts
Ron, we have pointed Cayne at this thread, but could you PM him directly as well (AdminC) so that it gets his urgent attention that way as well.

Cover as many basis as we can :)
Thanks Stu, I have copied my post in a pm to AdminC as well.
Ian Robertson also tried to help last week but his efforts didn't achieve anything which is another reason why I don't understand why 'no one is in'!

Ron

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
4,589 Posts
Ian did raise it with Cayne at the weekend. Cayne is giving the sales guys a good kick to wake them up.
Thanks, I wasn't suggesting he hadn't, just shocked at the total lack of response from the owners or even an acknowledgement of my Ppal payment. There just seemed to be a black hole where the sales team should be!

·
Administrator
54,941 Posts
Can't deny the void unfortunately :(

I have already identified and given the paypal transaction number for the 23rd January to Cayne.

If the sales guys can't find it or get it off of Cayne, let me know and I will PM it to you.

·
Administrator
54,941 Posts

I have already identified and given the paypal transaction number for the 23rd January to Cayne.

If the sales guys can't find it or get it off of Cayne, let me know and I will PM it to you.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
4,589 Posts

Many thanks Stu.

Ron

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I too have lost my trader status with no contact or way to sort it out! Please can this be fixed asap!

Have we lost everything permanently (signatures, messages, avatars etc)? I hope not....

Thanks,
Kristian

1 - 20 of 21 Posts