MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we know the common fault for the webasto heater is PCB (printed circuit board) I'm getting crazy to find someone that repair them, until now (I'm in Sheffield) I just lost money with auto electrician that promises that they can do the job, but then...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?? :crying2:

·
Registered
cityrover
1 Posts
i have same problem also.i wanted to use it for caravan and bought 2, e39 bmw webasto(second hand)i tried 1 week and gave up.i wanted to contact with FrencMike but i couldnt..i have 2 FBH.If someone helps me about pinouts to run it , i send one of them for free by postage.
And if someone needs parts for webasto i can help also.Here its price is around 60-100 euro.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have same problem also.i wanted to use it for caravan and bought 2, e39 bmw webasto(second hand)i tried 1 week and gave up.i wanted to contact with FrencMike but i couldnt..i have 2 FBH.If someone helps me about pinouts to run it , i send one of them for free by postage.
And if someone needs parts for webasto i can help also.Here its price is around 60-100 euro.
I know this post is old however, e39 bmw webasto is or should be thermo top z/c. If you have these i must give you bad news that any other thermo top and you would be good but... z/c was reprogrammed so that bmw could use the diag port as a lin driver as thats how bmw wanted it. after reprogramming them with bmw software and lead they then revert back to having a w-bus or (webasto-bus) and become a standard (c).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts