MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered some well over a week ago hoping they'd turn up quickly but nothing. Was hoping it wouldn't be the same as theMGZR.co.uk. What to do?

·
Registered
ROVER 25 and a ROVER CABRIOLET
35,682 Posts
They will come, I doubt you could run off into the sunset with the money from a set of .org stickers. :lol:

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Sorry - sod's law is in effect, your order came though when i got back from the post office. I'll get up to date with them tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Still waiting for my double payment refund

£3 , i paid temp seller fee twice

S
Sorry, I did email asking for your PP email address so I could find the transaction, but I've just checked my emails and I don't appear to have got a reply.

if you can email it through, I'll get that sorted today for you.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Sorry William, as you may expect, I've been rather busy this week first finalising the sale, migration and then handling the announcements, not to mention trying to do my day job as well.

I will get them out to you tomorrow, I'll be doing all the packing up tonight and drop them at the post office when I pop out tomorrow.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I paid for some on the 22nd. I know its been a week but was just wandering if they'd been sent or still waiting for you to send them. Cheers

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
I paid for some on the 22nd. I know its been a week but was just wandering if they'd been sent or still waiting for you to send them. Cheers
They're currently packed up and will go in the post on Monday. Was hoping to get them out today, but wasn't quite able to get the post office in time.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I was just about to make a post about my sticker order thro the shop but I can see you've been busy Steve. I just hope you got my order and its in your pile that you're posting out lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts