MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys
I have a 2005 zs with the digital dash heating system. Went out to the car this morning and the control panel lit up but nothing happens when i turn it on for heating. It sounds like something is trying to happen when I turn the ignition. The panel is showing a b on the screen and wont let me run a diagnostic. Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Guys
I have a 2005 zs with the digital dash heating system. Went out to the car this morning and the control panel lit up but nothing happens when i turn it on for heating. It sounds like something is trying to happen when I turn the ignition. The panel is showing a b on the screen and wont let me run a diagnostic. Any ideas?

Thanks
Havnt seen a didgi heater panel as I've got 02 Zs
Are your blower fans coming on?
If they are and there's no heat check the valve under and up by the clutch pedal. There's a cable that fits to the valve witch opens to let hot water through the matrix thus giving warm air.

This happened to me, and I was just about to do a matrix flush before I realised the cable had popped off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys

Thanks
I'm having the same problem, have you been able to fix this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts